DataTree DMS is document management software that connects people, processes, and ideas. Collaborate, securely store all your critical documents under University.
Document Management is the control of an organization’s documents and their lifecycle, including how and when documents are created, reviewed, published, utilized, retained and destroyed.
The DataTree DMS will also provide you with a powerful but easy to use mechanism to control who accesses which documents, whether they are allowed to edit the documents and whether the documents may be emailed out of the document repository. The system will also provide your organization with access to your documents via familiar interfaces, be they web-based or from within common office productivity applications.
- Share, control and protect.
- Create and collaborate on content generation.
- Map University to the repository’s structure.
- Scan documents directly into the KBITDMS repository.
- Integrate with your organization’s authentication and authorization infrastructure.
- Manage the user experience.
- work towards the same goals – create, collaborate, communicate & connect with remote coworkers with ease
- Support geographically dispersed teams by accessing KnowledgeTree from anywhere
- Customize your dashboard view to reflect what’s important to you & your role within your business
- Align security with business roles to control access & monitor document activity
- Speak the same language – professional German, French, Italian & English translations available
- Store, share & organize your documents to fit in with the way you work
- Powerful indexing & intuitive search options ensure that you quickly find the information you’re looking for
- Cover all the bases with full text search on numerous document types
- Work on the latest material – access all prior versions of your document to avoid redundancies & replicating work
- Quickly share all your new material – import documents in bulk with ease
- Scan documents & reduce paperwork.
- Cut the cost of doing business by improving your business processes & reducing human processing
- Build & sustain competitive advantage by examining processes & identifying improvements
- Map processes to business roles to get the right information to the right people
- Eliminate uncertainty – standardize working methods to get what you want from your workforce
- Improve customer service – consistent processes lead to greater predictability in customer response levels.